TV Shows - Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch it online The Office (US) Season 9 Episode 4 for FREE Work Bus streaming

Go down

Watch it online The Office (US) Season 9 Episode 4 for FREE Work Bus streaming Empty Watch it online The Office (US) Season 9 Episode 4 for FREE Work Bus streaming

Post  Admin Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:13 am

Watch it online The Office (US) Season 9 Episode 4 for FREE Work Bus streaming. On this week's Episode title "Work Bus", When Jim convinces Dwight that the building is unsafe, Dwight rents a bus and sets up the office inside. Nellie asks for Andy's help in adopting a baby. Meanwhile, Jim tries to make Pam happy with some pie.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The Office has received critical acclaim and has been included on several top TV series lists, and has also won several awards including four Primetime Emmy Awards, one of which for Outstanding Comedy Series in 2006. The series initially debuted to low ratings, but during its second season it became the highest-rated scripted series on NBC and was eventually chosen to follow Super Bowl XLIII. Off-network syndication of The Office began in late 2007, notably on TBS and Fox-owned stations in the United States.

On May 11, 2012, NBC renewed The Office for a ninth season. Series developer Greg Daniels is expected to return as showrunner this season. Daniels stated that the season will feature more big season arcs, saying "I'll tell you that the last couple of years, I don't think we did any big arc-type things in the way that we used to in the beginning, I think the thing we’re going to do is bring back a lot of arcs." Brent Forrester, who has been a consulting producer and writer since the third season, and new series writer Dan Sterling will be new executive producers to replace Paul Lieberstein and Mindy Kaling, who both departed full-time involvement in the series after the eighth season.

Admin
Admin

http://tvshowonlinefree.pops.tv

Back to top Go down